If you’ve recently purchased a Chromebook or are using one in a shared environment, you may need to add new users to the device. Adding a user to a Chromebook is a straightforward process. You can complete this in just a few simple steps.
In this article, we will guide you through adding a user to your Chromebook. By the end of this guide, you’ll be able to quickly and easily add new users to your Chromebook.
Let’s get started.
Adding users to a Chromebook
If you haven’t restricted adding new users from the login screen:
From the Chromebook’s login screen, select Add Person. Log in using the new user’s Google account. This adds the new user to the Chromebook.
If you have restricted adding new users from the login screen:
- Log into your Chromebook using the owner/admin account.
- Open the Settings app.
- From the left pane, select Accounts.
- Select Manage other people.
- Select Add user.
- On the Add user popup, enter the new user’s email address.
- Select Add.
- Log out of your admin account and log in using the new user account.
I hope you created a new user account and log into your Chromebook. Do you have any questions? Let me know in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply