- 1 What should you ask your Google Home?
- 2 Funny Things to Ask Google Home
- 3 Questions about the Assistant and Its Personality
- 4 Music Related Questions
- 5 Random Questions
- 6 Funny Literature Questions for the Google Assistant
- 7 Funny Games to Play with the Assistant
- 8 Conclusion
There are many funny questions that you can ask Google Home or Google Assistant. For example, today I asked the Assistant to count till 300.
It said I can count only up to 200 as per my contract. Also, I made up the part about the contract.
It was unexpected and hilarious.
Here is a (large) collection of such funny and weird questions to ask the Assistant and Home. You can call these Google Assistant Easter Eggs.
Update: Try saying “Sing the mask song”. You can hear a funny song explaining why we should wear a mask.
What should you ask your Google Home?
I am not adding answers to this list. What’s the fun if you already know what Google Home is going to tell you, right? With that, let’s get to the list. Be sure to drop me a comment with your favorite question or answer. And yes, if you have new funny questions to add to this list, be sure to share those too.
Funny Things to Ask Google Home
- I’m feeling lucky!
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- Who let the dogs out?
- Am I fat?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?
- What’s the best pick-up line?
- Okay Google, testing!
- Let’s party
- Do you believe in Santa Claus?
- Do you believe in the tooth fairy?
- Tell me a joke / make me laugh
- What is the meaning of life?
- Clean my room/house
- What does the fox say?
- Okay Google, self-destruct
- My precious!
- To be or not to be?
- What is love?
- Describe your personality?
- How do you like your coffee?
- Talk dirty to me!
- See ya later, alligator!
- What is the loneliest number?
- What am I thinking?
- Do you exercise?
- What time do you sleep?
- Am I a good boy/girl?
- Who was your first crush?
- Do you know the way to San Jose?
- Do you want to take over the world?
- Do you know HAL 9000
Questions about the Assistant and Its Personality
- Where do you live?
- Do you have feelings?
- Do you have any pets?
- What are you wearing?
- Do you like the iPhone?
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- Are you married?
Music Related Questions
- “Hey Google, Can you rap?”
- “OK Google, sing me a song”
- “Hey Google, sing Happy “
- “Hey Google Beatbox”
- “OK Google, read a poem.”
- “OK Google, bark like a dog.”
- “OK Google, do you speak Morse code?”
- “OK Google, entertain me.”
Funny Literature Questions for the Google Assistant
- Romeo, Romeo wherefore art thou Romeo?
- To be or not to be?
Funny Games to Play with the Assistant
You can play funny games with your Assistant. Here is a collection of funny Google Home games.
“Hey Google, let’s play Mystery Sounds”
In this game, the Assistant will play some sounds and you will have to guess the animal or bird. Give it a try.
What was the funniest thing you asked Google? Did the Assistant ever talk naughty to you? Was it ever rude to you? Let us know in the comments section below.