Google Now is officially available on Chromebooks. Here is a quick guide on how to use Google Now from the Chrome OS launcher app.
Access Google Now on Chrome OS
To access Google Now, click the Search icon and open the app launcher.
You can see Google Now card at the bottom of the picture already. Scroll down to see all your Google Now cards!
- To discard any of the cards, click the X on the top right corner of the card, just like you close a window.
- Click the three dots icon on the top left corner of each card for settings specific to the card.
- Click the refresh icon at the bottom of the screen to refresh your Google Now cards.
Disable Google Now on a Chromebook
Here is how you disable Google Now, just in case.
- Click the numbered icon (example: ) in the lower right corner of your computer screen.
- In the Notifications Center, click the gear icon on the bottom right corner.
- Uncheck the box next to “Google Now”.
For more information on how to use Google Now on Chrome and Chrome OS, here is the official documentation.
Got a question about Google Now on Chrome or Chromebook? Drop me a comment and I will help you find the answer.