Many of us like to have an audio feedback on our smartphone keyboards. Some people prefer a vibration or haptic feedback, but for some and audio feedback is better.
The on-screen keyboard on Chrome OS supports this feature. This article explains how to enable this teeny-tiny feature.
Enable On-screen Keyboard Sounds
To enable this feature:
- Open Settings app and open the hamburger menu on the left (three lines)
- Click and expand Advanced.
- Click Languages and input.
- Click and expand Input method. You will see your current keyboard here. Click the pop-out icon against this keyboard.
- If you are using US Keyboard, the following link should open:
- Under On-screen keyboard, select Sound on keypress.
Hope you found this useful. Stay tuned for more Chrome OS tips. Read our Chrome OS user guide for more help.