If you use Google Chrome to manage your passwords, you can now install Chrome Password Manager as an app. Let me show you how.
Installing Google Password Manager
To install the Password Manager:
- Click the three-dots settings menu.
- Choose Google Password Manager.
- The Password Manager page (chrome://password-manager) appears. Select Settings from the left pane.
- On the Settings page, choose Add shortcut.
- The Install popup is displayed. Select Install.
- Password Manager is now installed. You can find the Password Manager app in the menu.
I hope you found this tutorial useful and installed the Google Password Manager app on your computer. Do you have any questions? Let me know in the comments section below.
Leave a Reply