Extensions add exciting features to Google Chrome. However, whenever you face an issue with Chrome, it is most likely created by an extension. This article shows you how to remove extensions from Google Chrome.
Uninstall Chrome Extensions
- Click the three-dots settings menu.
- Choose Settings.
- From the left pane, select Extensions. (You can also open a new Chrome tab and go to chrome://extensions directly.
- To uninstall an extension, click Remove.
- On the pop-up, click Remove again.
- You have now removed the selected extension.
Did you find this tutorial useful? Let me know in the comments section below.