Is the default text size too small for you to read? Let me show you how to make website text larger on Chrome for Android.
Increase Font Size on Chrome – Android
- Tap the three-dots settings menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Scroll down to find Advanced and then select Accessibility.
- Use the Text scaling scrollbar to increase or decrease the text size.
- The sample text below the scrollbar displays the new text size.
- Stop scrolling when the size of the sample text is to your liking.
You have now changed the default font size for websites on Android. Ask your questions in the comments form below and I will help you answer them.