Do you want to change the default language on your Chrome browser? In this article, I will show you how to change the language in Google Chrome is displayed.
Change Language on Chrome
The following steps change the language in which Chrome is displayed (the menu, options, and settings) and not the web content.
Note: You can do this only on Windows computers.
To change the language on Chrome:
- Click the three-dots settings menu on the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Languages from the left pane.
- If the language you are looking for is already on the list, click the three-dots icon and choose Display Google Chrome in this language.
- To add a new language, click Add languages.
- Click the check-box next to the language and then click Add.
- Click the three-dots icon next to the newly added language and choose Display Google Chrome in this language to change the language.
I hope you found this tutorial useful. Subscribe to Chrome Story for regular Google Chrome tips and news.