Google Chrome now allows customizing captions. You can customize the text size, style, and language. This article explains how to change the text size, style, or language for captions.
Customize Captions on Android
To customize captions:
- Click the “three dots” settings icon.
- Choose “Settings“
- Scroll down and choose Accessibility.
- Tap Captions.
- From the Captions page, you can customize the following:
- Text Size: You can choose between Very Small to Very Large.
- Caption Style: Choose from the six color options available
- Language: Select the default language or choose another language from the list.
This completes customizing captions on Chrome for Android. Questions? Let us know in the comments section.