Google has enabled Google Lens support on the Canary version of Chrome on Android. This article explains how to use this new feature.
Enable Google Lens Support
Google Lens support for Chrome is still work-in-progress. You can try this on the Canary version of Google Chrome. To enable this feature:
- Open chrome://flags#context-menu-search-with-google-lens in a new tab.
- From the dropdown, select Enabled.
- Restart Google Chrome.
Using Google Lens on Chrome
To search using Google Lens on Chrome:
- Long-press on an image.
- Tap Search with Google Lens.
- You will now see the familiar Google Lens screen scanning the image.
- Google Lens search results will be displayed on the same screen.
Here is how this process looks like:
Hope you found this useful. If you did, please share this with your friends. I would also love to see interesting search results that you got from Google Lens. Share them with me in the comments.