There are plenty of To Do List apps, and many have Chrome New Tab Page extensions that turn your NTP into beautiful to do lists. To do lists are probably one of the many reasons why I never complete any of my list items. I have added my tasks into a dozen or so apps and have no clue where each of them are!
Anyways, let me introduce you to Taskade.
This is a beautifully designed app and has iOS and Android apps, to take your todo lists everywhere. According to its developers, it does more than simple to do lists:
Taskade is a friendly space for your lists, outlines, and teams. Use it as your simple to-do list and task manager. You can instantly make a list and share it with your friends, family, and team.
Here is the official features list:
• New Tab into a beautiful task list
• Collaborate with others, with real-time syncing
• Share your task lists instantly using a share link
• Easily invite friends and teammates to Taskade
• Work together in a shared team folder
• Task lists with a natural editing interface
• Edit to-do lists like a word doc and document
• Mark any items as complete, whether bullet, number, or checkbox.
• Infinitely nested lists with indent / outdent
• Tag and filter tasks using #hashtag and @mentions
• Works on phones and tablets, with live real-time syncing between devices
• Automatic syncing between your phone, tablet and computer
• Simply click to edit, like a text document
• Easily expand and collapse outlines and lists
• Inspirational wallpapers and photos
• Beautiful and minimal interface