If you have a Pixelbook, you will use your Google account to login. Using multiple Google accounts was a tricky affair with Chrome OS. However, with Android apps, you can do this easily.
Pixelbook takes primary email account from Chrome OS and adds it to Android apps and Play Store. Just like any other Android tablet, you can add additional Google accounts from Settings menu.
You can add accounts when you install apps like Gmail. The app will let you either use an existing account or add a new Google account. When you are not in such a screen, this is how you will add additional accounts:
- Open Settings app and go to Google Play Store section.
- Click Manage Android Preference
- A new Settings app launches. This is the Android Settings app.
- Click Accounts > Add Account
- Follow the onscreen instructions to add your new account
Simple, isn’t it? Next time you set up an app that uses one of these accounts, you will be asked to choose from available accounts.