CES 2017 is seeing more Chromecast enabled devices from top brands. Along with LG, other players bringing more Chromecast devices to the market are Sony, JBL and Haier.
Sony Chromecast Enabled Soundbar
The HT-MT500 is a compact soundbar that pairs with a wireless subwoofer. You can slide this under your sofa or stand upright near your TV.
Along with Chromecast support, this Sony Soundbar works with Spotify connect too.
JBL Playlist Chromecast Supported Speakers
If you are a JBL fan and looking for a Chromecast enabled solution, JBL has a new speaker, JBL Playlist, announced at CES 2017.
Here is the official list of features from JBL’s press release
- With Chromecast built-in, just tap the Cast button from your favorite mobile music apps to instantly start playing on the speakers
- Play Spotify through your speakers, laptop and TV, using the Spotify app as a remote; use the “One Touch” Play feature on the Playlist speaker to play your favorite playlist instantly
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
- Music playback via Bluetooth or 3.5mm input
Haier TVs Get Chromecast Support
Haier, a Chinese electronics maker is bringing Chromecast enameled TVs to the North American market this year. Haier announced their Chromecast plans at CES 2017.
“We are excited to launch this new partnership with Google and offer consumers the best in entertainment experience,” said John Homlish, President, Haier America’s Digital Products Group. “With Chromecast built into our televisions we make it easy for consumers to get access to their favorite shows, movies, music, sports, games, and more.”
As a Chromecast fan, will you buy a normal speaker next time and connect Chromecast, or look for a Chromecast-built-in device?