Due to various reasons, I missed last two #chromeweekender posts. That’s really bad. Now, here is a positive personal news. I have been planning to start a Youtube channel for tech news and tips in my mother tongue, Malayalam. It feels like those days when I started blogging, all over again. I am a total newbie here but I uploaded my first video. Here is my first Youtube attempt, just in case if there are someone who speaks Malayalam here.
I couldn’t get my DSLR to properly record the video, so I used my phone for this one. I was sitting on the floor, and that is why you see ant traffic in the background 🙂
Here is this week’s list:
- Along with the new Chromebooks, Google has launched the “Chromebox for Meetings” Package too in India.
- Chrome for Android Extensions Support Not Planned – So that’s settled.
- TunnelBear Adds Chrome Extension for Private Browsing on the Desktop (Sorry Craig, I missed this one when you sent me the news!)
- Crave TV Chromecast Support Added to Android, iOS Apps
- The Error Console just got better in the latest chromium build
- Another Intel Braswell Chrome OS Board popped up recently in the open-source Chromium OS repository and is named Cyan
- A terrific Chrome OS board codenamed Smaug based on the Nvidia Tegra 210 platform has recently sprung in the open-source Chromium OS repository.
- Sainsbury’s oft-forgotten streaming service comes to Chromecast
- Scheduling tasks intelligently for optimized performance
- Now casting: CBS All Access, FOX NOW, HGTV and more
- New Research: The Ad Injection Economy
Happy Saturday everyone!