You can search Chrome bookmarks without any extensions. Turns out, all you have to do for this, is add a custom search engine with bookmark’s section. Here is how:
- Go to Settings > Manage Search Engines
- Scroll to the bottom of the list for the Add a new search engine field.
- Enter a name in the first field. You can call this search engine anything you want.
- Set a keyword as well. You can enter a single alphabet for ease of use.
- In the URL field, enter: chrome://bookmarks/?#q=%s
- Click Done and you’re done!
Now, to use this, enter the keyword you entered in step 4, and hit Tab. The search engine will be active. Start typing your query!
via Addictive Tips.