How do you view details of an installed app on your Chromebook?
You open up chrome://extensions and look for the extension, its version, and options etc. The Chrome team wants help make that easier for you.
The team is adding a new item to the context menu (right click) on the Chrome OS apps menu; “App Info”. This feature is currently behind the chrome://flags/#enable-app-list-info flag.
What do you get when you click Apps Info?
– Ratings and ability to rate the app
– Developer / support links
– Install space and uninstall capability
– local and cloud storage with a reset capability
– Dynamic permissions and ability to clear
– Retained files
I think this is a couple of stable channel updates away. Stay tuned!
via François Beaufort