Are you using the stable version of Google Chrome ? If you are, I am sure that you were waiting for this release of Google chrome, version 4, with Bookmark Synch, Extensions, and much more !
There is a long list of new features
- Bookmark sync
- Enhanced developer tools
- HTML5: Notifications, Web Database, Local Storage, WebSockets, Ruby support
- v8 performance improvements
- Skia performance improvements
- Full ACID3 pass, due to re-enabled remote font support (with added defense against bugs in operating system font libraries)
- HTTP byte range support
- New security feature: “Strict Transport Security” support
- Experimental new anti-reflected-XSS feature called “XSS Auditor”
Have you checked if you are using the latest version of Chrome ? If not, here is how to do it. Also, start playing with extensions too ! Stay tuned to chromestory.com for the latest and greatest addons.
cartoon by brainstuck.com