Welcome to the best Chromebook resource on the planet. This is a collection of Chromebook resources that let you get started with your Chromebook, become a pro and stay up to date.
I use Chromebooks 99.99% of the time these days. I have written looooot of useful articles about getting things done on Chromebooks from my experience. This article collects the best of them to help you with your Chromebook.
I have reduced this article to just a list of THE BEST of what I have written so far.
Did you just pick your first Chromebook? Or , are you planning to get one soon? This section is for you!
- Getting Started With Your Chromebook – A Free Ebook – A PDF eBook available for free download. This guide will help you kickstart your Chromebook experience and fill you in on the basics.
- What to do When Your Chromebook is Offline: Explains how to prepare to stay productive with your Chromebook even when you are offline.
- Chromebook User Guide: A grand collection of Chromebook how-to articles I have written so far.
- Chromebook Keyboard Shortcuts: A well organized Chromebook keyboard shortcuts collection.
- Questions New Chromebook Users Ask ( Yes, with answers)
Tips and Tricks
- Top 100 Tips and Tricks for Google Chrome: I am sure you will learn at least 10 new things about Chrome here.
- 100 Chromebook Tips: And a 10 more about Chromebooks here.
For Advanced Chromebook Users
Useful Links for Chromebook Users
- View current versions of Chrome OS (stable, beta and dev) here.
- A cleaner version is available here.
- Official Support Forum
- Contact a Ninja
- Release Announcement Blog
- Google Plus community for Chromebook users
- Chrome OS on Reddit
- Chromebook EDU on G+ for discussion on Chromebook in education.
Here is a list of the most important Chromebooks released so far. If you want a Chromebook model to be featured here, drop me a comment.