Yes, I was supposed to write this yesterday, the usual Saturday morning slot. I had only just one item in my list, or so I thought. I later found some links buried inside my Pocket account and decided not to let them wait for another week.
So, here is this week’s list:
- ASUS Officially Launches C200 And C300 Chromebooks In Australia:Who’s getting one? (or two)
- Bitly says links are no longer blocked, blames Google Safebrowsing: Bitly links were marked insecure for a while on Chrome and Firefox. This is already fixed.
- Don’t toss that old Android: Turn it into a Chromecast receiver!: If you have a spare Android tab or phone around, here is something cool to do with it!
- How to Add your own pictures to Chromecast: Customize!
- ‘Super Simple Tasks’ for Chrome Offers Fast, Syncing Notes: I usually set up and add tasks to new apps and services, and then happily forget about it. But if you are seriously into following a tasks list, try this!
- 3 Subtle Changes Google Made To Chrome In Recent Updates: I am sure you didn’t notice these changes!
- Add chrome://flags for cloud import: I am still trying to figure out what this is. Expect a post here if I find something!
- Chrome IRC Client ‘CIRC’ Posts Minor Update, New Features: IRC user? Check this out!