Flix Plus is a Chrome Extension from Lifehacker, adding keyboard shortcuts to Netflix, along with a bunch of customization options.
It includes 22 tweaks that can be turned on or off individually. Here is a few from the official literature:
* Makes it easier to navigate Netflix’s suggestions. You can hide or fade out shows you have watched, rated, or that are listed multiple times, hide entire sections and show entire sections at once by removing the scrolling.
* Hides episode spoiler images and text, and stops Netflix from shrinking your screen during the credits. (Requires HTML5 player.)
* Lets you rate shows by half star
* Adds keyboard controls to navigate most of the site. Press “?” for a list.
* Enhances the “My List” page (for those who still have the older version) with improved sorting controls, ability to write a note saying why you added a movie, showing box images, and highlighting titles that will expire soon.
* Allows you to hide Facebook recommendations, as well as hide the top prompt to rate/recommend what you just watched.
* Adds a “Darker Netflix” theme that styles Netflix in black, perfect for night viewing
* Export your ratings to a JSON file.
If you are a Netflix user looking for some customization and control, download this extension from here.