The native apps ecosystem is slowly developing on Chrome and Chrome OS. Here is the latest celebrity app to the list, Wunderlist, a popular to-do list app. It already has solid presence on iOS and Android. With the Chrome packaged app, users of the web version of the app will get a usability boost.
Here is the official description:
Wunderlist is the easiest way to manage and share your daily to-do lists. Whether you’re running your own business, planning an overseas adventure or sharing a shopping list with a loved one, Wunderlist is here to help you get things done.
– Wunderlist for Chrome works offline to keep you productive from anywhere.
– Share your lists with colleagues, friends and family for a helping hand on everything from team projects to group dinners.
– Intuitive design and friendly reminders like desktop notifications ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again.
– Easily dictate your to-dos by clicking on the microphone.
– Powerful search and the ability to label to-dos with #tags that help keep your to-dos neatly organized and close at hand.
Get it here.