A beta update has been pushed to Chrome for Android beta. Here is a look at the hilights:
Chrome Beta for Android has been updated to 25.0.1364.74 on Google Play. This build will be rolling out over the next few hours. This update contains a number of fixes, including:
- 173232: Chrome does not load pages on Samsung Galaxy S2
- 158633: Overaggressive tap disambiguation popup
- 167089: Blank screen when opening links from external apps
- Resolution for some frequently occurring crashes
- 171103: Login issues on certain sites including linkedin.com and hotmail.com
- 174665: Text selection and text input handles appear at incorrect positions
- Lower resolution/blurry content takes time to sharpen during rapid scrolling on certain websites
- Graphical corruption and flicker on some sites, particularly on maps.google.com
- Text autosizing may break formatting on some sites
- Continuing sad tabs/tab crashes, especially on tablets
A partial list of changes in this build is available in the SVN revision log. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. More information about Chrome for Android is available on theChrome site.
via the Chrome Releases Blog.