Looking for a way to auto-refresh webpages on on Google Chrome? Here is an extension that will do just that.
According to the developer, Auto Refresh Plus not only that refreshes the page but also supports content detection, which is very useful when you want to find some content in a dynamic webpage.
- Refresh page base on time interval.
- Set default time interval.
- Timer to start(A countdown to start to refresh).
- Auto start refresh when start Chrome
- Monitor page when refresh page.
- Show notification and play sound for page monitor.
You get a lot of options to customize the auto refresh, and also notifications including sound. That justifies the Plus in the name of this extension I guess. That being said, this extension is not for everyone, obviously. There may be people with some specific tasks to finish (ah! like that refreshing while waiting for Nexus 4 to show up on the Google Plus store.