Since I am not a developer as you all already know, I will stick to what the developer says about the extension Developers are welcome to submit your views and comments about this extension, or if there is any Chrome extension that you would like to introduce to others here, do let me know, we can set up a guest post too!
You can configure JSON parsing method in options page:
- the default method (JSON content is extracted from displayed page) is faster but can (in some rare cases) alter or fail to parse the JSON content.
- the safe method costs an extra XMLHttpRequest request (JSON content is extracted from the HTTP response) but is 100% safe.
- Use context menu to copy the JSON path or the value
- Customize the theme with the style editor (see options page)
- this extension displays JSON text compliant with rfc 4627 (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt).
- JSONP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON#JSONP) is supported