If you have opted to use Chrome options as a tab, you will get an extra control, to set the default zoom level for web pages. Here is how to change the default zoom level in Chrome and Chrome OS.
How to Change Default Zoom Level in Chrome & Chrome OS
1. Make sure that you use Google Chrome 9 (beta, dev), Google Chrome 10 (Canary) or a recent Chromium build. For example, you could typeÂ about:Â in the address bar.
2. TypeÂ about:flagsÂ in the address bar.
3. Click “Enable” next toÂ Tabbed SettingsÂ and then click the “Restart” button at the bottom of the page. This will restart the browser.
4. Click the wrench menu and selectÂ Options.
5. SelectÂ Under the hoodÂ and pick a value from the “Page zoom” drop-down.
If you don’t like Chrome’s tabbed settings interface, you can go back to the standard settings dialog by disablingÂ Tabbed SettingsÂ fromÂ about:flags. You won’t lose the default zoom level, but you’ll have to switch to the tabbed interface if you want to change it.