Top 10 Google Chrome Related Questions; and a single answer !

is google chrome good

is google chrome good

Here is a small collection of Popular google chrome related questions that people search for. ( Thanks google suggest ). This is what people think first, when you tell them about Google Chrome. Very basic stuff.   My Answer to all these questions, is YES. What is yours ?

1. Is Google Chrome Good ?

2. Is Google Chrome Better than Firefox ?

3. Is google chrome safe ?

4. Is google chrome any good ?

5. Is Google Chrome Secure ?

6. Is Google Chrome Free ?

7. Is Google Chrome Better than Internet Explorerer ?

8. Is Google Chrome Faster ?

9. Is Google Chrome Faster than Firefox ?

10. Is Google Chrome A good browser ?

This is your chance to answer world’s most popular Google chrome related questions  ! So, try it once ?  I have selected the toughest among them … lol ….

• santosh 19/07/2009, 10:08 pm

Chrome is good but not the best. i still prefer firefox just because of themes and add ons.

• Custom term paper 23/07/2009, 12:32 pm

agree with u Santosh. Chrome is good then IE but not better then FF.

• chrome story 23/07/2009, 2:08 pm

that’s for now people 😀 what about the future ?

• David 25/07/2009, 8:09 pm

At the current rate of development, any gains Chrome makes over Firefox will be short lived. Both browsers are excellent, but for different reasons. If you do all of your online activities with Google products, use Chrome. For general day-to-day non-google stuff, use FF.
    Just my .02 worth.

• Afriza N. Arief 29/07/2009, 9:26 am

I think Google Chrome has a good design but its implementation/development is just not *yet* as complete as other browsers for daily use. So it is a promising project and a good place to learn [ and contribute ; ) ].

• chrome story 31/07/2009, 1:45 pm

yes, but it was well accepted, and is being made better day by day right ?

• darkyndy 11/10/2009, 1:00 pm

Google Chrome it’s the fastest browser, but there are so problems: – hidden processes that cannot be removed from start-up (you remove them and after restart is still there, I want to control my computer, I don’t like those processes ), after that there aren’t good web developer tools for the browser, no good plugins … and the list can continue … so FireFox for the win 😀

• chrome story 02/11/2009, 6:27 pm

@darkyndy

agree with you, to some level, but there is no doubt that Chrome will grow up and beyond your expectations someday

• guy from shanghai 17/11/2010, 3:23 pm

chrome is new and i am interested to explore internet with it.

• Erika 30/11/2010, 7:51 am

Google Chrome is fast but then again I prefer Firefox because I always got a shockwave crash everyday. So if you do not want to be frustrated with this problem I recommend Firefox. 😀 It’s way much better in many ways!

• Harold 25/12/2010, 11:36 am

Google Chrome does not display the most recent version of a web page. Reload does not work to show the current version of a wer page.